Join a fun and inspiring team of designers, directors, artists, and production managers at Brokendoll. We are looking for an awesome designer with motion graphics experience who will be creating outstanding still and motion designs for our clients, a designer who loves working with branding, typography and layouts, compositions, and colors.
- Work closely with creative leaders to support projects with graphics and motion design.
- Create visual elements such as logos, graphic toolkits, etc. within larger projects
- Design layouts for on-screen information and presentations
- Create and follow brand guidelines
- Incorporate client’s and/or art director’s requests into final designs
- Be able to bounce concept ideas with colleagues and provide guidance and feedback
- Create visual treatments, mood boards, and mock-ups to help visualize partners’ visions
- Balance multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Formal design education (i.e., a hands-on design-focused diploma)
- Preferably 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- A broad range of skills
- Design in Adobe CS tools (specifically Illustrator, Photoshop & After Effects)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to contribute to a positive work environment
- Bonus: 3D skills (i.e., Cinema 4D, Maya, Blender, etc.)
- Bonus: Compositing skills (i.e., Nuke, Fusion, After Effects, etc.)
Who are we?
Brokendoll is a creative studio branding and promoting entertainment titles across the globe. Our team is a multi-disciplinary collection of artists, producers, directors, designers, animators, photographers, and editors working together to provide excellent creative services to our clients. Our clients include publishers, developers, and broadcasters such as Mojang, Ubisoft, EA, Paradox, Avalanche, Disney, Discovery Channel, Xbox Game Studios, and many more.
We are hard-working, open, and friendly, and we love what we do. We cherish a humble and warm work environment where everyone is welcome. We value diversity and originality in our workplace, and we always aim to have fun!
We look forward to hearing from you if this sounds like the place for you.
Applications need to be in English.
Reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org