Gameplay capture artist & Assistant Editor
Join a fun and inspiring team of designers, directors, artists, and production managers at Brokendoll! We are looking for a brilliant gamer with editing skills to strengthen our team and deliver high-quality video content for our clients.
As a gameplay capture artist
- Identify and capture cinematic content from within a game, creating imagery that demonstrates a game’s aesthetics and technical assets.
- Work with varying levels of supervision and creative direction, ranging from complete autonomy to working with a director to capture specific requests.
As an editor
- Review footage and select scenes according to brief and vision.
- Input sound. music, game-play, dialogues, graphics, and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Collaborate with 3D artists, Creative Directors, and Art Directors in the daily work.
- Make revisions as per the request of the Creative Director or Client
- Liaise with our Production Managers to establish the formats and delivery items.
- Conduct quality assurance of visuals and correct errors before final delivery
- Ensure the Creative Director’s vision of the overall style is delivered
- A brilliant gamer
- Passion for games, game art, and creating video content
- Video editing experience required (i.e, Davinci Resolve, Premiere)
- Knowledge of timing, motivation, storytelling, and continuity
- Education in Film and Television, Media or related
- Knowledge of editing tools, techniques, and software
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills, especially technical issues
- Good communication skills, ability to work with all parts of our studio
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually with little supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and short deadlines
- Good time-management skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance
- Bonus: Familiarity with special effects, 3D, and compositing
- Bonus: Basic knowledge of color grading
- Bonus: Familiar with Unreal and Unity
Who are we?
Brokendoll is a creative studio branding and promoting entertainment titles across the globe. Our team is a multi-disciplinary collection of artists, producers, directors, designers, animators, photographers, and editors working together to provide excellent creative services to our clients. Our clients include publishers, developers, and broadcasters such as Mojang, Ubisoft, EA, Paradox, Avalanche, Disney, Discovery Channel, Xbox Game Studios, and many more.
We are hard-working, open, and friendly, and we love what we do. We cherish a humble and warm work environment where everyone is welcome. We value diversity and originality in our workplace, and we always aim to have fun!
We look forward to hearing from you if this sounds like the place for you.
Applications need to be in English.
Reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org