Join a fun and inspiring team of designers, directors, artists, and production managers at Brokendoll! We are looking for an organized and motivated Production Manager to help keep track of our ongoing projects, provide exceptional client experience, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Attend and participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Document and follow up on actions from meetings.
- Negotiate and sign deals with sub-contractors – liaising with Account Director on scope and budget.
- Update and keep track of project budgets created by our Account Directors.
- Work closely with the Account Directors and Head of production in resource planning.
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks, and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Create and keep track of production timelines and progress in our project management tool Workbook.
- Ensure artists are informed of their assigned tasks – chase internal stakeholders for briefs/info if needed.
- Monitor estimated time spent vs. actual time spent on projects.
- Book daily or weekly internal project meetings to ensure everyone in the project group is aligned and updated on what to do.
- Liaise with clients on feedback rounds before delivery.
- Prepare and book external resources for shoots and sound recordings.
- Responsible for the smooth running of the delivery phase – ensuring we deliver on time and budget.
As a Production Manager at Brokendoll, you will work closely with our Account Directors to set up project structures and make sure we follow project plans. The Account Director will supervise the project process and be accountable for the success of the project and client satisfaction.
- 3+ years of experience as a Production Manager or similar
- Knowledge of film and VFX methodologies, file formats, and terminology.
- Good negotiation skills
- Experience working in an agency and/or production company
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Ability to contribute to a positive work environment
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- A love of spreadsheets and an enthusiastic attitude
Who are we?
Brokendoll is a creative studio branding and promoting entertainment titles across the globe. Our team is a multi-disciplinary collection of artists, producers, directors, designers, animators, photographers, and editors working together to provide excellent creative services to our clients. Our clients include publishers, developers, and broadcasters such as Mojang, Ubisoft, EA, Paradox, Avalanche, Disney, Discovery Channel, Xbox Game Studios, and many more.
We are hard-working, open, and friendly, and we love what we do. We cherish a humble and warm work environment where everyone is welcome. We value diversity and originality in our workplace, and we always aim to have fun!
We look forward to hearing from you if this sounds like the place for you.
Applications need to be in English.
Reach us at: email@example.com