Do you want to join a fun and inspiring team of designers, directors, artists and production managers promoting some of the most exciting global brands in the gaming industry?
Right now we are looking for an organised and motivated Production Manager to lead one of our larger ongoing projects and provide exceptional client experience and increase our customer satisfaction. Freelance or fixed term contract with immediate start (possibility of extension / full time).
- Attend and participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Document and follow up on actions from meetings.
- Negotiate and sign deals with with sub-contractors – liaising with Account Director on scope and budget.
- Update and keep track of project budgets created by our Account Directors.
- Work closely with the Account Directors and Head of production in resource planning.
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Create and keep track of production timelines and progress in our project management tool Workbook.
- Ensure artists are informed of the tasks assigned to them – chase internal stakeholders for briefs/info if needed.
- Monitor estimated time spent vs. actual time spent on projects.
- Book daily or weekly internal project meetings to ensure everyone in the project group is aligned and updated on what to do.
- Liaise with clients on feedback rounds prior to delivery.
- Prepare and book external resources for shoots and sound recordings.
- Responsible for the smooth running of the delivery phase – ensuring we deliver on time and on budget.
As an Production Manager at Brokendoll, you will work closely with our Account Director in setting up project structures and making sure we follow project plans. The Account Director will supervise the project process and will be accountable for the success of the project and client satisfaction.
- 4+ years of experience as an Production Manager or similar
- Knowledge of film and VFX methodologies, file formats and terminology.
- Good negotiation skills
- Experience working in an agency and/or production company
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Ability to contribute to a positive work environment
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- A love of spread sheets and enthusiastic attitude
Who are we?
At Brokendoll, we love what we do and we hope you do too. We are hard working, open and friendly. We cherish a humble and warm workplace where everyone is welcome, no matter who you are. We employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds. We value diversity and originality in our offices and we always aim to have fun! We look forward to hearing from you if this sounds like the place for you.
Applications need to be in English.
Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org