Are you an Unreal artist with the ability to quickly realise ideas and concepts and create cinematic content at the highest industry standards? Then please keep reading!
Brokendoll is a creative studio in Stockholm, currently branding and promoting some of the most exciting global brands in the gaming industry. Now is your chance to join a fun and inspiring team of designers, directors, artists and production managers as we seek to reach new heights!
We are looking for an experienced Unreal artist to create cinematic game trailers in Unreal and work closely with (and educate) the rest of our VFX team – currently working mainly in Cinema 4D and Maya.
- Assemble assets following the artistic direction, production deadlines and technical specifications.
- Work on realistic and stylised lighting and rendering.
- Verify the quality of our 3D work and make improvements where necessary to fit technical constraints and artistic direction.
- Advise the rest of the team of best practise in the Unreal pipe.
- Educate our 3D artists and Art Directors in Unreal.
- As our only experienced Unreal Artist you need to be able to handle any technical issues independently and with self-governance.
Qualifications & skills
- 2+ years experience with Unreal.
- Informed with cutting edge tools and techniques.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Resourcefulness, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Pragmatic and flexible approach to production solutions.
- Ability to maintain a positive work environment.
- Good time-management skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advantage if you are an avid gamer and/or knows about the gaming industry.
- Advantage if you have experience working with Cinema 4D, Arnold, Maya, Adobe After Effects and/or Fusion
- Advantage if you have a college Diploma/Degree in graphic design, 3D, video game development or equivalent training.
Who are we?
At Brokendoll, we love what we do and we hope you do too. We are hard working, open and friendly. We cherish a humble and warm workplace where everyone is welcome, no matter who you are. We employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds. We value diversity and originality in our offices and we always aim to have fun! We look forward to hearing from you if this sounds like the place for you.
Applications need to be in English.
Reach us at email@example.com